Food Processors, on the market, increasingly diverse sizes, models and types. The choice is thus becoming more difficult, especially when your family has children. In order to have the most appropriate product, helping to make better baby food, let’s learn about What Size Food Processor Should I Buy in the following article!
What is Food Processor?
Food Processor is a kind of versatile blender that is equipped with a lot of features. It is capable of grinding a wide variety of foods from soft foods like vegetables, to hard foods like such as grinding grain, crushing small ice, grind meat … even some types of multifunction machines also integrate features including juicing, squeezing or beating eggs.
Moreover, the food processor has a common feature coming with a variety of blenders used to grind smoothies, grind grain (cereal), crush ice, grind meat, beat eggs, fruit juices, etc. The capacity of a multifunction blender is usually relatively high, ensuring that you can grind all foods well, so the size is also quite bulky.
Advantages of the food processor
If a specialized meat grinder or a blender can only grind meat or produce a smoothie, then with a food processor you are able to get a wide range of benefits as follows:
- A range of food such as meat, crab, vegetables, dried spices … will be ground in about a minute. You no longer have to spend time chopping, which just takes time but the quality of raw materials is not satisfactory.
- The food processor also helps you grind small coffee beans, ensure the quality of pure coffee, no need to buy pre-ground coffee with the worry of using aromas and toxic chemicals anymore.
- And, cool refreshing smoothies are certainly indispensable. Whenever you want to quickly dispel the hot heat of summer or hot dry seasons, you do not need to go to shops, bars, supermarkets to buy and bring worries about preservatives, additives, food safety, and hygiene issues, you totally can do it all by yourself just the help of a food processor.
2. Increase flexibility when cooking
Buying a food processor definitely gives your family a lot of benefits. You can make soups, smoothies, meatballs or any food or drink that needs to be ground.
Having a convenient cooking device in your home can motivate you to cook every day, find and prepare a variety of delicious dishes for families to enjoy and maintain a healthy diet.
What’s more, the disassembling, replacing, using the food processor is extremely simple and fast. Moreover, it made of high-grade ABS plastic resistant to heat, force, breakage, safety for the quality of raw materials after processing.
3. Low investment costs
Compared to investing in a lot of kinds of machines such as a blender, juicer or specialized meat grinder, a food processor integrated into all these machines is more convenient, useful and especially money-saving than ever.
In the past, you always had to consider choosing one or the other, although your needs are always diverse, if you choose to all, it really costs quite a lot. Just buy a food processor, your family’s financial resources have saved a considerable amount of money.
The size of a food processor you should buy
Nowadays, there is a range of food processors with massively in size and height, so when buying this machine, you need to make sure that your kitchen has enough space to place your food processor.
Avoiding that the cabinet above may obstruct the feeding tube of the machine. The larger the capacity of a food processor is, the bigger each batch is. The bigger the size of a food processor is, the more space of your kitchen it will take.
And, another thing you should consider is that it might be more difficult to clean by hand if the size of the food processor is too big. You can take a look at the simple instruction below to define what size food processor you should buy:
- The 2.6L-capacity food processor is enough for three people.
- The 3L capacity is enough for four people.
- The 3.6L capacity is enough for five people.
For families having babies, baby food is often unable to be stored for long periods of time to ensure health and safety, preferably only once. Therefore, it is advisable to choose a small food processor, mainly used to grind porridge, soups, snacks for children.
If you also want to use it for some other purpose, you can choose a larger capacity. Usually, food processors containing from 1 liter to 1.5 liters are good for both needs.
Moreover, food for babies is usually soft food, so mothers can choose a small power food processor (less than 300W) to not waste power consumption. If you want to grind more hard nuts, grind small, you should choose a larger capacity of 300W or more.
How to use the Food Processor properly
– Grind food drained in reasonable amounts to prevent food splashes out.
– Do not let the machine operate for too long, or overload. You should let the food processor rests a few minutes after each operation.
– The blade must be installed right in the bowl before attaching it to the body for safety
– Do not operate the machine without food.
– Disconnect the appliance from the power source before removing it for cleaning, being careful with the blades.
– To increase the life of the food processor, after use, clean the blades and the bowl with a soft brush, do not wash them with hot water or store in the refrigerator to prevent it from becoming brittle and cracked.
Now, you have the ideas about What Size Food Processor Should I Buy, which can meet many needs of family members. That is why this product line very popular with many users.
How often should I sharpen my kitchen knife sets? | Raypdx · August 14, 2020 at 9:51 am
[…] indispensable item in the kitchen. It is considered to be one of the most effective assistants in food processing. Good cooking depends not only on the skills of the chef but also on small items like knives. A […]
Comments are closed.